Thursday, July 24, 2014

Technically not a "Class Take Away"

So I didn't go to class yesterday, I should have, but I didn't. I'm not a perfect student, never have been and probably never will be. But yesterday was very "therapeutic" for me. I have had some troubles with keeping friends in my life recently, well I guess I always have. But for the first time in a while I actually had people over, and came out of my shell, had a good time and allowed myself to have friends and act like a friend. I'm always worried people are going to leave me, I think being alone is one of my biggest fears, but being hurt by people you love hurts worse. But people need people, being alone all the time is not an option. Being around people helps me be creative. I haven't played music in a long time, just kind of lost the motivation and stopped writing songs. But when I had people over and they asked me to play with them, I suddenly remembered how much I loved playing music, it was so fun. Well I guess thats one example.

No comments:

Post a Comment