Sunday, July 13, 2014

Nothing makes me more anxious and unhappy then having to write an "about me" bio. They are stupid, I don't want to have to come up with answers to questions like, "What kind of person are you?" "Why are you in school?" "How do you feel about jcdjdhjdblahblahblah SHUT UP?" If you really care then get to know me, if you don't then why waste either of our time by making me right a pointless bio? I explain myself with my actions, I'm not an author, so I'm not going to pretend I am by writing an "author's bio." I'm not going to follow any rules when I make my altered book, I'm going to do what I want with it. I will explain who I am the way I see fit, the way that I feel will be the most effective and enjoyable. I will tell people what I think is important, not answer what they think are the most important questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment