Sunday, July 6, 2014


Beginning of class.

"Do something with your egg."
"I'm ganna eat it! haha jk"

End of class.

Grabs egg, "Think, what is an egg? What does it mean to you?"

Driving home.

"I'm just going to be a literal asshole, haha"

Home.

Takes permanent marker, writes on egg, 
"White 
round 
small 
fragile 
unborn 
shell 
yolk 
food......  
Duh!"

Full Circle.

I cooked my egg and ate it as an omelet, which is funny because it started as a joke. "Oh haha yea I'll eat it, nah I'll take this seriously." But why take it seriously? What does that even mean? Why should thinking off the egg as food be a joke? I was trying so hard to think of it as an "assignment" and spent all of class contemplating the most "creative" thing I could possibly do, when I shouldn't have had to think at all, the answer was with me all along. Surrender. Spontaneity. It's starting to make more sense.

Plus, 
I just hate wasting food.


No comments:

Post a Comment