Wednesday, July 16, 2014


  1. What if I made my book into a stop motion video?
  2. What if I painted my entire book blue?
  3. What if I launched my book into space?
  4. What if I lost my book in the woods?
  5. What if I buried my book?
  6. What if I took my book to Sea World?
  7. What if I made my book into a wand, like in Harry Potter?
  8. What if I taped the pages of my book to a wall?
  9. What if I made my book into a paper chain?
  10. What if I used my book as a plate?
  11. What if I sold my book on the black market?
  12. What if I gave my book to a homeless person?
  13. What if I made my book into countered money? 
  14. What if I made my book into a mini hot air balloon?
  15. What if I wrote all my secrets in my book?
  16. What if I turned my book into a death note?
  17. What if I shipped my book to Africa?
  18. What if I glued all the pages of my book together? 
  19. What if I made my book into a flower pot?
  20. What if I turned my book into a children's picture book?
  21. What if I turned my book into a dream journal?
  22. What if I used my book to write thank you letters to everyone whose helped me?
  23. What if I doodled on every page of my book?
  24. What if I turned my book into paper flowers?
  25. What if I turned my book into paper cranes?
  26. What if I turned my book into paper frogs?
  27. What if I just drew hearts in my book?
  28. What if I wrote my life story in my book?
  29. What if I took my book swimming?
  30. What if I made my book into a key chain?
  31. What if I turned my book into a dress?
  32. What if I let other people draw in my book?
  33. What if I made my book into a paper snowman?
  34. What if I wrote a song in my book?
  35. What if I wrote a song about my book?
  36. What if I put lipstick kisses on every page of my book?
  37. What if I sprayed my book with perfume?
  38. What if I threw my book in jail for crimes it did not commit?
  39. What if I stuffed all the pages of my book in my jacket?
  40. What if I smeared pudding all over my book?
  41. What if I hid things in my book?
  42. What if I glued candy to my book?
  43. What if I set my book on fire?
  44. What if I tore my book into tiny pieces? 
  45. What if I turned my book into business cards?
  46. What if I turned my book into paper glasses?
  47. What if I gave my book to a lion? 
  48. What if I forgot to do something with my book?
  49. What if I couldn't figure out what to do with my book?
  50. What if I just didn't do anything with my book?

No comments:

Post a Comment