Sunday, July 20, 2014

Describing my Creativity.

The question, "Who are you?" has never really stumped me. I have a pretty good understanding of myself, at least enough to where I believe I know the important things, the stuff that matters. But never have I been asked to label or describe my creativity. Sure, I consider myself a creative person, and so do other people, but I'm not really sure how I am creative. It's something that seems like it should be so simple, but when I try and think about it my mind becomes a thousand piece puzzle that I can't put together. I feel like in this way I am still growing, my creativity hasn't even begone to mature yet. And in this way I also feel lost. I want to be creative, I want to find my way, I want to figure out what I am supposed to do, what I want to do, but I'm just not there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment