Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Altered



For my altered book I created a stop motion movie.
I have never created anything like this before,
 and I wanted to use my altered book to do something new.
I am still learning about myself, and trying to define my creativity.
I still have much to experience in this world before I feel comfortable defining myself as a person,
and before I feel comfortable defining my creativity. 

I chose this book for it's blank white canvas.
White represents a lot for me, new, pure, empty, lifeless.
But manly, it makes me nervous, I have a very negative reaction to blank white surfaces.
I am not plain or empty, I am colorful, my energy is flowing around myself, the people in my life, and throughout the universe. 

I feel happy with my creation, but I feel that I can create so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment